Now available is this immaculate Volvo V40. This stunning V40 comes serviced to date alongside 1 year warranty and 1 year Volvo Breakdown Assistance.
For more information or any further assistance please contact Declan or Steven at our Sales Department on 01 460 7299
The V40 was a huge effort on Volvo’s part to bring us a medium sized car that stepped away from the bland and heavy 440/460 series. This was an impressive car in that respect, and it did mount a good challenge on class leaders such as the Audi A4 and the BMW 3-Series. In terms of appearance, it’s a good looking car, and still offers the typical Volvo comfort and practicality. There is acres of space in the cabin and enough room to carry five passengers, with leg and head room in abundance. The boot is also pretty impressive. To drive, the V40 is a solid performer. It handles well - the steering feels planted, and the ride is pretty smooth. It’s also very fuel-efficient.
Look Out For
• Give everything the once over in the car before buying
What we like
• It still looks pretty good despite being out since 1996
• The cabin is very spacious and comfortable
• It’s easy to drive and feels fairly smooth on the move
• For a car of its age, there’s decent kit on board
What we dont like
• It leans quite a bit when driving around corners